What is a Bulk Sale?
- It is a negotiation set up by the seller and buyer to bargain over the ‘minimum bargain price’ set by the seller.
- Buyers can initiate an ‘offer’ for the item that is lower than the ‘minimum bargain price’ set by the Seller.If Seller accepts this offered price, buyer will proceed to purchase the item at that bargained price.
- Bargain Criteria: Bargain is available only when order is above the 'minimum bargain price'
Conditions of Use - Bargain
- Bargain is only open to Live10 members
- Bargain is available only when order is above the 'minimum bargain price'
- To increase chances for a successful negotiation, a reasonable bargain offer price is recommended
- Multiple bargain request may be submitted. However, in the case of excessive request, restrictions may be implemented upon request. Users found abusing the bargain system will be banned.
How to use Bargain function
Below is a example of bargain using PC