AFFORDABLE & CONVENIENT SHIPPING SERVICES! SAVE UP TO 67% LOWEST IN TOWN!
Enter a pickup place and an arrival place information.
Enter the item's basic information ( name, price, weight...)
Select pickup date, time and Enter the sender and recipient info.
Confirm entries information and complete requesting process.
Average delivery : 2 Days
Notice : Please check with the customs office of your country of departure / destication for details the items progibited by country.
* Please enter the correct mobile number for smooth pickup by Qxpress.
* Customer is responsible for providing their correct ship to address.
* You or recipient may have to pay import taxes. (Above US$150 for Normal Clearance goods and List Clearance goods)
* If the import taxes incur, you or recipient should pay it to customs.
※ You need to enter Personal Customs Clearance code (PCC code) for import declaration of the recipient . Also recipient in Korea can create at: http://portal.customs.go.kr
*If your order is delivered from overseas, you will need to provide identification information for your personal use.
Taiwanese buyer: Enter ID number
Buyers from China, Hong Kong, Macao living in Taiwan: Enter ARC number or passport number (ARC information: 2 alphanumeric characters + 8 numeric digits’ ex: AB00000001)
*According to the Taiwan Customs regulation, customs duties incur if you purchase more than TWD 2,000 or 6 times a year with the same ID number.
The applicable customs duty must be paid by the buyer and either the seller or the customs office will contact the buyer regarding payment.
*For import customs clearance, besides the buyer's identification number, separate documents can be requested from the seller (international express delivery company) or customs clearance company, and the buyer must provide necessary information for customs clearance.
*Please refer to the customs website for more details https://etaipei.customs.gov.tw/cp.aspx?n=D55831328E4E5B6D
*Buyers from China, Hong Kong, Macao living in Taiwan: Enter ARC number or passport number..
*Please note that you will need to enter your ID number and date of birth to verify your personal use of the product.
KTP NO for Indonesians and KITA NO or PASSPORT NO for foreigners residing in Indonesia.
* If additional proof is required in addition to the identification number of the purchaser in relation to taxation, the customs agent may contact the purchaser separately and request documents for proof of address.
**To check the status of customs clearance, you can visit the website and check by the invoice number
*KTP NO for Indonesians and KITAS NO or PASSPORT NO for foreigners residing in Indonesia.
*For overseas purchase, The shopper as a recipient must fill the ID Card number, date of birth and upload the ID card picture correctly for the customs clearance process.
(Additional fees will be billed by Customs)
*There is no misuse of KTP data that has been uploaded. KTP data is required for the Customs Clearance process.
S$1 is added for every subsequent 5km travelled from the initial 10km.Please enter both sender and recipient address then check the distance.
- Please carefully check the voucher Type.
- Qdelivery Standard and QX Quick delivery type
- The value of voucher exceeds the cost of service, No refund for the difference.
There are no available vouchers.
- The postal items shipped or carried in from overseas are classified into goods subject to customs clearance and duty-free goods by the first customs inspection by X-ray.
- Each duty-free item is automatically sent to the recipient, and the goods subject to customs clearance need to go through the clearance procedures at the customs office.
- The postal items subject to customs clearance are again classified into goods subject to onsite taxation and goods subject to customs declaration (simplified or formal clearance).
- The goods subject to onsite taxation are within the clearance allowance for postal items and have objective data required for determining the dutiable value (invoices, receipts, etc.).
- A duty is imposed on each of them, which is then delivered to the recipient.
The clearance procedure for the postal item is completed when the recipient pays the imposed duty to the postman while receiving it.
- The goods subject to customs declaration require necessary data for determining the dutiable value or may have import restrictions.
- The relevant customs office sends a postal item clearance guide to the owners (recipients) of such goods to provide information on the simplified or formal import declaration procedures.
- Before purchasing Qdelivery voucher, Check the Qdelivery introductory page to confirm the weight and shipping costs.
- Customer can pay the delivery fee without the voucher at Qdelivery requesting webpage.
On the basis of order status
- Pickup Request
- Pickup Confirm
- Pickup Done
- On Delivery