Retail Price: $42.90 GSS Offer!! $26.90Price will increase after this week ended!!
Yakult AOJIRU No Meguri Ooita Young Barley Grass 225g (7.5g × 30 Sachets)
With Yakult oligosaccharide combination!!
Scroll down for more Reviews!!
Retail Price: $42.90
Now: $30 only
Time Sale Promotion
Limited to 80 Only
★BUY 2 FREE SHIPPING★
A great Detox Cleansing Drink!
Healthy Weight Management!
High quality Drink!
This is a young barley green juice that uses barley young leaves for domestic, blended with oligosaccharides of dietary fiber . Yakult which is cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Its Fragrance, preservatives, coloring additive-free and a powder type. 7.5g X 30 Sachets.
- Rich with Vitamins !#!amp!*! Minerals
- Stimulates Red Blood Cells Production
- Provides enzymes in Body
- Supply Nutrition to body from Birth to Aging
- Accelerates Healing
[Kirin Yakult I Blue juice 60 bags] ヤクルトヘルシーフーズ Domestically grown under contract farming barley grass, to the raw material of middle better and uncluttered and easy-to-drink green juice. — To those who specifically recommended the! —-How to easily want to vegetable nutritional supplement
Ingredients: (Dextrin, Barley Grass Extract), Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber, Barley Grass Extract DextrinNutrition15g (2 Bags) perEnergy 45kcal, Protein 0.9g, Fat 0.2g, Carbohydrate 9.8g, Dietary Fiber 3.1g, Sodium 34mg, -carotene 527g, Vitamin K 74g, Iron 1.4mg, Calcium 14mg, Potassium 272mg, Magnesium 7mg, Galactooligosaccharide 2.5g
It will supplement the nutrition of vegetables scarce. And It supply to every corner of the body those nutrients.
Absorption power and nutrients is amazing.
Yakult oligosaccharide and dietary fiber will supply to every corner of the body those nutrients.
Dietary fiber is not digested in the stomach. So it arrived to the intestine, and prepares the intestinal environment.
Yakult oligosaccharide also reach the intestine. And it will support the work of the good bacteria.
It is manufactured from high-quality materials.
Barley grass was used only those that contract farmers in Oita Kunisaki Peninsula has grown. It is cultivated without the use of any pesticide and chemical fertilizer.
Please drink in any way. With Milk, Honey, Apple.
By drinking a delicious drink, you will get health.
How to drink
Please take two bags per a day. Mix to the drink of 200ml approximately.
[15g] quantity of heat: 45kcal, protein: 0.9g, fat: 0.2g, carbohydrate: 9.8g, dietary fiber: 3.1g, Sodium: 34mg, β-carotene: 527μg, vitamin K: 74μg, Iron: 1.4mg, calcium : 14mg, potassium: 272mg, magnesium: 7mg / galactooligosaccharide: 2.5g
Yakult AOJIRU No Meguri Kale Kale Green Juice 225g (7.5g × 30 Sachets)
With Yakult oligosaccharide combination!!
Retail Price: $89.90
If you have not tried kale yet, now is the time. This super green is packed to max with nutrition that puts it high on the list of the world's healthiest foods. Even spinach cannot come close in comparison to the number of nutrients that kale provides. Dark leafy greens like spinach are important for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals.
Top 10 Benefits of consuming Kale
Kale is being called "the new beef”, "the queen of greens” and "a nutritional powerhouse.”
Here are ten great benefits of adding more kale to your diet:
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat. One cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. It is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content. It’s also filled with so many nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium as well as those listed below.
2. Kale is high in iron. Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K. Eating a diet high in Vitamin K can help protect against various cancers. It is also necessary for a wide variety of bodily functions including normal bone health and blood clotting. Also increased levels of vitamin K can help people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food. One cup of kale is filled with 10% of the RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which help, fight against arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support. Eating more kale can help lower cholesterol levels.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is great for your vision, your skin as well as helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C. This is very helpful for your immune system, your metabolism and your hydration.
9. Kale is high in calcium. Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Vitamin C is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility
10. Kale is a great detox food. Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and keeping your liver healthy.